We recognise the importance of being able to leverage our expertise to deliver practical and sustainable environmental outcomes for our clients. For this reason we have established a strategic partnership with E State Automation Pty Limited (E State), one of Australia’s most dynamic and innovative water controls and environmental systems solutions groups. E State has designed and implemented expert irrigation and environmental control systems for many of Australia’s leading agribusinesses, state and municipal organisations in some of the most remote locations in regional Australia as well as in the Sydney Metropolitan area.
In partnership with E State we have assembled an expert team that is well qualified to provide the following specialist services:
- Irrigation practices, including the design, construction, quantity surveying, project management and operation of irrigation systems; and
- Specialised information technology for project management, assessment, management, site and project reporting, irrigation controls and project management.
Grey Advantage is prequalified on the Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts multi-use list to provide the following services:
- Financial and Contract Advice
- Advice on Governance Arrangements and Management Systems
- Advice about due diligence in relation to projects
- Programme and Project evaluation related to Financial, Contract and Legal Issues
- Advice about stakeholder consultation and engagement
- Program and Project management
- Irrigation practices, including the design, construction, quantity surveying, project management and operation of irrigation systems, and
- Specialist information technology for project engagement, assessment, management, site and project reporting, irrigation controls and water management.